You need the IP address, username and password information to access the BizDesign ImageFolio Pro 2.2 management panel of all routers. You can find this information in the BizDesign ImageFolio Pro 2.2 user manual. However, if you are not able to access the user manual of your device, you can take advantage of the summary. You can also download user guides in pdf format for many router brands and models.
BizDesign ImageFolio Pro 2.2 Router Admin Login Guide
Follow the steps below to access the admin panel of your device:
- Open your favorite Internet browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- If you do not know the default IP address of your router, click here. This page will automatically detect the IP address of your device.
- When you connect to the IP address, you will be asked to enter your user and password.
- If you don’t know your default username and password, you can use the table below.
- After typing your username and password, press Enter. After this process, you will have access to the router admin panel.
Default Username & Passwords for BizDesign ImageFolio Pro 2.2 Router
You can find the most frequently used default username and password combinations in the BizDesign ImageFolio Pro 2.2 from the bottom table. You can try combinations on this list to log in.
The Above Methods Didn’t Work!
If you can’t reach the admin panel of your BizDesign ImageFolio Pro 2.2 modem using the above methods, there is only one thing you can do. Press and hold the reset button on the back of the device for 15-20 seconds with a needle or toothpick. As a result of this operation, all the settings of your device will be restored to the factory settings. You will also be disconnected from the Internet. Therefore, if you do not have enough information, you can contact a specialist for technical support.