You need the IP address, username and password information to access the FOT 28RW management panel of all routers. You can find this information in the FOT 28RW user manual. However, if you are not able to access the user manual of your device, you can take advantage of the summary. You can also download user guides in pdf format for many router brands and models.
FOT 28RW Router Admin Login Guide
Follow the steps below to access the admin panel of your device:
- Open your favorite Internet browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- If you do not know the default IP address of your router, click here. This page will automatically detect the IP address of your device.
- When you connect to the IP address, you will be asked to enter your user and password.
- If you don’t know your default username and password, you can use the table below.
- After typing your username and password, press Enter. After this process, you will have access to the router admin panel.
Default Login IPs for FOT 28RW Router
You may want to log in to the admin panel for many reasons, such as setting up your device’s internet connection, changing your wireless network or security settings. To do this, you need to know the IP address assigned by the manufacturer to your device. This IP address is usually written on the label on the bottom or the back of the router and in the user manual. If you don’t have access to them, you can find the most frequently used IP addresses in the brand.
|#||Default Router IP|
The Above Methods Didn’t Work!
If you can’t reach the admin panel of your FOT 28RW modem using the above methods, there is only one thing you can do. Press and hold the reset button on the back of the device for 15-20 seconds with a needle or toothpick. As a result of this operation, all the settings of your device will be restored to the factory settings. You will also be disconnected from the Internet. Therefore, if you do not have enough information, you can contact a specialist for technical support.